So Bad It's Good
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm

Superuomini, superdonne, superbotte (1975) 
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat

Post Superuomini, superdonne, superbotte (1975)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073804/

Amazing DVD @ cinematik with amazing presentation :cracked:

Quote:

Man-hating Amazon women ride around the jungle using ?worthless? men for arrow practice. The people?s leader and protector is a dude named Dharma (no, not Jenna Elfman) who looks like a cross between King Arthur and Zorro and uses Vegas magician style technology to dupe them into thinking that he?s a God. After Dharma is mortally wounded by the invading Amazons, he gets his youthful successor to take over his cheesy costume for him (shades of The Phantom). The new Dharma joins up with two other ?Supermen?, a black strongman (whose superpowers include industrial strength burps) and a Chinese kung fu expert/master swordsman to get revenge on those six foot tall dames.

"This is positively one of the most bizarre movies I?ve ever seen. (That alone is a half-hearted recommendation.)"- The Video Vacuum

Gotta love that leopard print synthetic fur shield.

"As bad as you may have heard the film to be, the action hardly ever lets up with lots of fighting, pyrotechnics, and mini battle sequences."- DVD Drive-in

"The silly feats of superhuman strength are some of the lamest you?ve seen since The Puma Man (lots of reverse motion effects are used so it looks like someone is jumping ONTO a tall building instead of from it), but it kinda adds to the movie?s ramshackle anything goes charm."- The Video Vacuum

"SUPER STOOGES VS. THE WONDER WOMEN may be a misleading title if you?re expecting Moe, Larry and Curly up against Linda Carter, but there is a great deal of slapstick and comic book violence that justifies a comparison to the tradition of the classic comedy team."- DVD Drive-in

"I mean what did you really expect when the Shaw Brothers hire Italian exploitation hack Al (War of the Robots) Bradley to film a batshit insane Supermen vs. Amazon Women movie that goes by at least NINE alternate titles?"- The Video Vacuum

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Post Re: Superuomini, superdonne, superbotte (1975)
:ele: Awesome!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am
Pito
Pito

i am donwloading that right now so probably i will rip that :bang: :bang:

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

haha, awesome; how can someone not wanna whatch that :lol: :lol:

I REEK OF CICI'S GREEN PUSSY...

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 pm
buttfuckbullfrog
buttfuckbullfrog

"gih gih gih... bring those two naked boys to my quarters and make sure I'm able to board them"

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Sir SlapMePlease

telmoMRC wrote:
i am donwloading that right now so probably i will rip that :bang: :bang:

:cum: :ele:

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 pm
Pito
Pito

the dvd his interlaced :beh: :pooper:

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 pm
Sir SlapMePlease

aha... :!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 am
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat

telmo, don't forget THIS ONE also. User Rating of 2.3/10

Quote:
The small Middle-Eastern country of Gambia is under attack by the neighbouring warlord General Guerera who always retreats to safety back across the border before the Gambians can retaliate. Zara, the President?s daughter, and the military commander, travel to the US to enlist the aid of Megaforce, an international hi-tech peace-keeping force formed by the free nations of the world, using hi-tech vehicles. Megaforce commander Ace Hunter agrees to take the mission, becoming attracted to Zara as they train. The Megaforce team parachute into Gambia where they declare war on Guerera, an old friend of Hunter?s.

You know how some people refer to something as "gay" when they don't like it? I personally don't, but I hear it all the time. "That movie was so gay." Well, today, I'm going to make an exception.

Megaforce is totally gay. But I don't mean gay as in bad, although, boy is that movie bad. No, I mean gay as in "What are you gonna wear on the Gay Pride parade?" (may I suggest a Megaforce uniform?). Some people say Top Gun has gay subtext, and they're probably right, lots of military style buddy epics do. But speaking of subtext regarding anything in Megaforce isn't quite the right choice of word. There is no subtext in Megaforce. Everything is overstated to a maximum. This movie is so campy, it makes Xanadu look like Gaspard No?. I'm not kidding about the gay thing. We're talking about a total sausage fest. A bunch of dudes living in an underground lair with no women in sight and nowhere else to go. At least some of them ought to be gay for the stay. Let's see: Guys wearing gold and silver spandex jumpsuits "so tight, you can tell what religion they are"? Check! Baby blue headband? Check! Rainbow colored parachute? Check! They even have rainbow colored smoke coming out of their vehicles! :cracked: :bow:

Forget programs like Generation Kill showing you dead civilians, mangled bodies of children, and completely underequipped young men and women following senseless orders by moronic career opportunists. Those are just lies spread by the liberal media and their cronies. Megaforce will show you the true face of war. In real wars, no one ever dies. Sure, a lot of shit is blowing up left and right, but no one really gets hurt by it. The enemies aren't even real enemies, but old friends who hug each other and smoke cigars in between skirmishes. It's like playing Star Wars Stratego in a big roller disco with lots of fireworks! And about that underequipped business? I have it on good authority that those armored vehicles can whip up delicious Java chocolate chip frappuccinos for those thirsty soldiers at the press of a button! So don't give me that whiny shit about your night vision goggles batteries running low!

Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 am
Pito
Pito

electroneon wrote:
telmo, don't forget THIS ONE also. User Rating of 2.3/10

i have saw that too but at some time ago i try too rip that and has not of mi taste that one i will not rip :cheer:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

:aww:

I would have if I was a member there :clown:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Pito
Pito

:oral: :oral:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 pm
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat
Chuck Norris Ball Sweat

Pure wrote:
:aww:

I would have if I was a member there :clown:

Sorry, no invites yet.
I'll get it anyway. If needed, I can share it.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Well an invite would be appreciated, but i'll have a look around. Also I got a buttload of shit waiting on my HDD for their wiping treatment so I'm good to go for a while ;) :yah: :cheer:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm