So Bad It's Good
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

Strippers vs Werewolves 
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Post Strippers vs Werewolves

From Dread Central:

Producer Jonathan Sothcott dropped us a line today to let us know that the search is over for a director and leading lady for his next upcoming feature, Strippers vs. Werewolves.

"Over the last 6 months we've been slightly out of the horror game - apart from steering the UK releases of Dead Cert and Devil's Playground - as Billy Murray and I have been working on a romcom with Richard E Grant called How to Stop Being a Loser and a quirky Danny Dyer thriller called 7Lives, but we are very much back in our favourite genre in 2011!"

"We've been busy readying our kick-ass style comedy horror Strippers vsx Werewolves at Black and Blue Towers over Christmas," says Sothcott. "One of the key steps forward was securing the right director, someone film literate enough to make the material work yet with a pedigree that distributors bought into. Step forward Jonathan Glendening, who directed last year's uber-slick straight werewolf film 13 Hours. I saw that film at Frightfest because Gemma Atkinson, one of the stars, is a pal, and I was really impressed - it was a truly excellent example of low budget filmmaking, so I immediately set about meeting the director and DOP. Thankfully Jonathan liked us and what we've been up to, and he's now on board, which I'm really excited about - he's a real talent."

Sothcott continues, "I'm also really excited that the very talented and utterly stunning Barbara Nedeljakova has joined the project. Horror fans around the world will know Barbara from the Hostel series, and she's just starred in a new Children of the Corn movie so we are thrilled to have one of the world's top scream queens on board. She is also a very credible indie actress, too, and I thought she was terrific in Pimp. Hopefully it will be the first of many with her as well as Jonathan."

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

Post Re: Strippers vs Werewolves
:cracked: :cracked: :cracked:

I REEK OF CICI'S GREEN PUSSY...

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Post Re: Strippers vs Werewolves
Quote:
Sarah Douglas has been cast in Black and Blue Films' STRIPPERS VS. WEREWOLVES. Douglas is best known for her roles in SUPERMAN and its sequel along with CONAN THE DESTROYER, and genre fans will recognize her from RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD III. She will play Jeanette, the owner of a strip club.

Director Jonathan Glendenning (13 HRS) had the following to say about the role: "She's a mother figure to her girls. An ex-stripper made good, she doesn't have a lot of time for men and has no intention of seeing her girls devoured by werewolves."

Douglas joins Barbara Nedeljakova (HOSTEL), Adele Silva, and Billy Murray. The horror/comedy, written by Pat Higgins, is about the accidental killing of werewolf chief Jack Ferris in a strip club. The girls who work at the venue have until the next full moon before his pack seeks them out for revenge.

Filming begins on April 18th.

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=26208

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm