So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:05 am

Sony Sues Graf Chokolo for 1Million Euros,He's Still Hacking 
SLightly Deformed
SLightly Deformed

Post Sony Sues Graf Chokolo for 1Million Euros,He's Still Hacking
Code:
Back :-) I don?t have a PC at home now guys, so i will post here only when i?m able. I will try to answer all your questions about HV and installing Linux. But expect some delays because as i said i don?t have access to the Internet all the time.

You know guys, you will say i?m totally crazy now, but i never slept better
than in the last 2 days :-) I don?t know how to explain this feeling but
i don?t care about those threats with jail and high money penalties, btw, SONY wants about 750.000 euros from me if i don?t cooperate :-) They don?t know me at all :-) I don?t care about it and they might double it :-) The higher is the sum the higher gets my motivation :-) They don?t understand what makes me tick. Money and even my life doesn?t mean to me very much without knowledge. I have a scientific mind and the knowledge is food to my brain. Without HV, Linux and FreeBSD kernel hacking my life is meaningless.

I miss my HV terribly :-) In the last 2 days i got so ?hungry?
for more knowledge that i cannot control it anymore. I need knowledge and research, it has a huge meaning in my life. Jail or even death cannot hold it back anymore.

The SONY?s laywer asked me why i?m doing what i?m doing, because of my hatred for SONY ? He cannot understand why i?m doing it, because he is paid for what he does. I?m not. I don?t hold a grudge against SONY even now :-) Hatred clouds your mind, keeps you from more important things. I have a better use for my mind and knowledge :-)

So, SONY you failed again, you took my equipment but my mind is still free and you canot control it. You failed again. They are just tools, i can get new ones and will continue my HV reversing and bringing back PS3 Linux which you took from us. If you want me to stop then you should just kill me because i cannot live without programming, HV and Linux kernel hacking :-) You know who am i and where i live, so come and get me !!! :-)

And to prove it, i will reopen right now my HV reverse engineering page :-) And i will post my latest findings about Update Manager and BD drive here. Most of you know already that i was able to update CORE OS from Linux. And on the last weekend i tries to hel some PS3 devs with BD drive authentication and discovered some interesting stuff about it which i will post here.

And please guys, could someone post here a link to the latest version of my cloned Linux kernel. I need it. The last week i implemnted a updater for Linux and it was finished but the police got first before i could upload it. But do not fear, i have everything in my head :-) I can write it down again and show you how it works.

http://ps3crunch.com/grafchokolo.html

Man of the year! :bang: :ere:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:08 am
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

Post Re: Sony Sues Graf Chokolo for 1Million Euros,He's Still Hacking

:lol:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:13 am
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

Post Re: Sony Sues Graf Chokolo for 1Million Euros,He's Still Hacking
a regular hero :pooper: :pooper: