So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 pm

AC3 448>384 Bitrate 
Frozen Turd
Frozen Turd

They just used to hear translation from 90's period.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:52 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

:lol: I think I'll start dubbing my releases in Croatian x)

LOL they have nuclear weapons but can't watch movies in english :slap:

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:54 am
Frozen Turd
Frozen Turd

You won't understand. It's from far away 90's.... It' like a tradition and buisness. Money rules the world. Long story, but fact

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:11 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Well to be quite honest, I think it would be better if they tried to watch the original releases. Might even learn something. x)

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:13 am
Frozen Turd
Frozen Turd

No way. They are too selfish to learn foreign language IMHO. Still, a lot of people I know don't give a fuck about translation. It's 50/50, but local DVD are always dubbed. Either you won't earn nothing

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 am
Frozen Turd
Frozen Turd

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Only good business is shit business :shit:

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:23 am
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

Minute work? Did you ever syncronised VHS transfered 25 pal audio to 23.967 ntsc? It's a hard "ant" work, somethimes there is a hours of working. All by hand, not even GK or automate rip engine.
Encoding by software, that's minute work.
I also agree with no changing name, but resource that spreads have a rules about filename. It goes THE.MOVIE.NAME.IN.RUSSIAN.(Rus).GROUP.&.SHAREREACTOR.RU
We prefer unknown rips sources, rarely using some group releases... BTW You don't have to be angry, just think about it - you doing realese for the people or your group "Respect Ratio"... I am sad to hear that such a thing as changed filename, or possibly "uncrediting" disturbes serious people, not children or dumbs...
And i'll repeat - adding not syncronized audio is more harder than just ripping... If it's like :bogroll: to you...
Very sad about such a philosophy. We don't care about filenames, only about watchers. Your priority is "to be a supadupa pirate release group".... Very very sad.....

Say what?

My priority is not 'to be a supadupa pirate release group' and if you think it's sad that I take a lot of time in my rips well I'm sorry for that... or not actually. it's sad that you can't appreciate the work that it takes to make a good rip.
It's not automated gknot work. It's a lot of trying to get the right combination of settings and filters if those are needed. And some of is 'supadupa pirate releasers' try several encodings for just one movie to see what works best.
And that results in sometimes 6 or more encodes just wasted, even have several movies which I've been working on for about a half year now.

I'm sad to hear that such a thing like keeping filenames intact (and adding nfo to it) is such a big deal.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:54 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Ruberoid wrote:
Minute work? Did you ever syncronised VHS transfered 25 pal audio to 23.967 ntsc? It's a hard "ant" work, somethimes there is a hours of working. All by hand, not even GK or automate rip engine.
Encoding by software, that's minute work.
I also agree with no changing name, but resource that spreads have a rules about filename. It goes THE.MOVIE.NAME.IN.RUSSIAN.(Rus).GROUP.&.SHAREREACTOR.RU
We prefer unknown rips sources, rarely using some group releases... BTW You don't have to be angry, just think about it - you doing realese for the people or your group "Respect Ratio"... I am sad to hear that such a thing as changed filename, or possibly "uncrediting" disturbes serious people, not children or dumbs...
And i'll repeat - adding not syncronized audio is more harder than just ripping... If it's like :bogroll: to you...
Very sad about such a philosophy. We don't care about filenames, only about watchers. Your priority is "to be a supadupa pirate release group".... Very very sad.....

Say what?

My priority is not 'to be a supadupa pirate release group' and if you think it's sad that I take a lot of time in my rips well I'm sorry for that... or not actually. it's sad that you can't appreciate the work that it takes to make a good rip.
It's not automated gknot work. It's a lot of trying to get the right combination of settings and filters if those are needed. And some of is 'supadupa pirate releasers' try several encodings for just one movie to see what works best.
And that results in sometimes 6 or more encodes just wasted, even have several movies which I've been working on for about a half year now.

I'm sad to hear that such a thing like keeping filenames intact (and adding nfo to it) is such a big deal.

Agreed, Im lazy so I waited for someone to write what I think :ele:

Re-tagging is a wank :cum:

It's like removing a signature from a painting :ohja:

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:48 am
Frozen Turd
Frozen Turd

Leave it. I can't name the files in a different way. I'll agree with you since I'm in this soup too. But I have to name it like I said

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:44 pm