So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 am

having problems posting 
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

Post having problems posting
I tried to post plot and specs for this http://bad-good.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5163, but just cant. cant even see it in preview, all i could post though was image ed2k links and one sentence, anything more, was a no go?! any idea!?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:19 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

hmm dunno, maybe lux or vae's fucking with the forum atm??

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Doesn't matter for now, Zissou is on wild crack and we're solving it internally :ohja:

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:25 pm
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

damn it, still having problems posting! don't know whats the problem! Little posts go ok, but if i try to make a bigger post, exp. posting a movie, nothing, page simply doesn't load. Its the same with firefox or explorer. fucking shit! could the router somehow caused such problems!?

im gonna try on my sis computer!

edit: same thing on every computer on my network, damn i knew that router was tooooo cheap! gaddammit!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Strange man. Absolutely no problems here atm

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:23 pm
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

yeah its just something on my network dont have a clue what, here i made a movie about it, so youall wont think im crazy. posting.avi [4.59 Mb]

It really is strange, small posts ok, big posts no go, i mean WTF?!!!

anyhow can you make a post of hercules II (you can find it in torrents) ill add the ed2k link!

Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:37 pm
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK, still cant post longer posts (like a standard movie post), sooo i went around all the forums and i can post on

STF - http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=425117#425117
SV - http://forum.sharevirus.com/viewtopic.php?p=159687#159687
FH - Bad Request, Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
SBiG - The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Damn lux, was i bad boy? Do i have a restriction you know you can always spank my ass!!! Of all the forums i cant post here and on FH, aaaaaaaaaa, my favorite ones!!!
I dont understand its the same problem on every computer on my network, 3 PCs one Mac! Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:57 am
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

have you check your firewall ? Maybe that cause the problems... I had a similar problem once....

or try to reinstall firefox, or uninstall some addons if you have them... Addons can cause shit

Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

You?re a horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuses you of worshiping Satan.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:08 am
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

naaah, Firewall is off, firefox reinstalled, addons who needs them, and besides it doesnt matter which Internet browser i use its the same problem!

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:11 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK, still cant post longer posts (like a standard movie post), sooo i went around all the forums and i can post on

STF - http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=425117#425117
SV - http://forum.sharevirus.com/viewtopic.php?p=159687#159687
FH - Bad Request, Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
SBiG - The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Damn lux, was i bad boy? Do i have a restriction you know you can always spank my ass!!! Of all the forums i cant post here and on FH, aaaaaaaaaa, my favorite ones!!!

Yeah, because on SBIG and FH you can only send posts whose length is proportional to the lenght of your... well, you know :lol:

Zissou wrote:
I dont understand its the same problem on every computer on my network, 3 PCs one Mac! Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Now seriously, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the problem is probably in your router. Did you change some of it's settings before the problems appeared? Can you connect one computer directly to ADSL modem and see what happens then?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:50 am
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

Now seriously, it doesn't take a genius to notice that the problem is probably in your router. Did you change some of it's settings before the problems appeared? Can you connect one computer directly to ADSL modem and see what happens then?

I KNOW the problem is in my router, i changed every possible setting you could imagine, or not... thats what im asking, cause its a bit retarded, i can post posts like this one here, but not the others, i mean WTF!!! and im fed up the damn problem! I tried calling the ISP, they have no clue, ... Damn connecting directly without the router, now why didnt i think of that! Stoooooopid, thx collie didnt crossed my mind! gonna try in the afternoon, gotta run now!

edit: but still, why i can post on some phpBB forums not on the others, and why not longer posts, and what is error 400?!?!?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:20 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Collie_Entragian wrote:

I KNOW the problem is in my router, i changed every possible setting you could imagine

That could be a problem as well ^^

Zissou wrote:
edit: but still, why i can post on some phpBB forums not on the others, and why not longer posts, and what is error 400?!?!?

Maybe time-out settings are different on FH and SBIG servers?
Anyway, try googling for error 400, that revolutionary method has been known to help in some situations :lol:

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:23 pm
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

Anyway, try googling for error 400, that revolutionary method has been known to help in some situations :lol:

i did, but ass far ass i can understand the problem isnt with me butt with the server?!

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:38 pm
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

But if everyone else can post fine then it must be something on your end :euuuh: :dance:

Hmmm.... so I guess you checked your router hmmm... Could also be something with Windows :teeth:

And are you sure your router doesn't have it's own firewall too? I know mine does :non:

Gotta be that router, gotta be :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Collie_Entragian wrote:

i did, but ass far ass i can understand the problem isnt with me butt with the server?!

:lol:

Anyway, does this mean that the problem occurs even when you bypass the router?

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:42 pm
Poo Slut
Poo Slut

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:25 pm
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Location: Metalchussetts, The Altered State of Druggachussetts
Maybe check those pectoral implants...

:lol: x)

All well

at least WE won't have to read your long boring stupid pointless lame posts anymore. :bla:

:lol: :lol: :lol: j/k ^^

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:09 am
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

Anyway, does this mean that the problem occurs even when you bypass the router?

Nope the problem doesnt occour when you bypass the router, i guess this is what you get when you buy the cheapest one there is! Thx yollie, sorry to bother everyone with my stupid lame posts! I just didnt had the time to resolve this problem earlier, damn! well is till need the router so i guess i still dont konw what EXACTLY is the problem, but i think ill just go buy a new one! Oh i had to run yesterday, had to get wasted!!

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:07 am
Poo Slut
Poo Slut

baf wrote:
Maybe check those pectoral implants...

:lol: x)

All well

at least WE won't have to read your long boring stupid pointless lame posts anymore. :bla:

:lol: :lol: :lol: j/k ^^

heeheehee... I gotta stop drinkin'!

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:30 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Location: Metalchussetts, The Altered State of Druggachussetts

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 am