So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ] 
 Some Section of the Forum 
God Complexed Mod

Post Some Section of the Forum
I was just wondering why is it that the section known as Heavt Metal Music , is only limited to heavy metal, why can't it be open to other types too.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:13 pm
The Irish Cougar

Post Re: Some Section of the Forum
Mr. Death wrote:
I was just wondering why is it that the section known as Heavt Metal Music , is only limited to heavy metal, why can't it be open to other types too.

No shit, hell I listen to mainly anything, but Bands like disturbed, sevendust, black stone cherry, rage against the machine, and etc would be a great addition.

I don't know why I'm even suggestioning this because nothing will become of it, hell Doc you suggest something, Lux always listens to you instead.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:15 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

what music to you want then? you can put all genre of metal in that section... i dont see why we need any r&b,rap, boybands etc here... since the main focus of this forum is bad movies and most of the people here are metalheads...

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:40 pm
God Complexed Mod

what music to you want then? you can but all genre of metal in that section... i dont see why we need any r&b,rap, boybands etc here... since the main focus of this forum is bad movies and most of the people here are metalheads...

Unless you have ask everyone that post if they are metalhead, I don't think you have the right to make that judgement, I personally listen to any type of music as long as it sound good to me.

Plus what does heavy metal music have to do with a forum on bad movies.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 pm
buttfuckbullfrog
buttfuckbullfrog

:yeh: What does this penis have to do with bad movies.

Nothing.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:48 pm
God Complexed Mod

:yeh: What does this penis have to do with bad movies.

Nothing.

Were you dropped on the head as a child, because your a complete Idoit.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:50 pm
The Irish Cougar

Death my friend, the answer is simple

Bad Movies
+
Heavy Metal

It's simple reality math.

also Doc all the bands I suggested were rock, you could say RATM is rap but still pop, ew.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:51 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

i was waiting for this one... and i am gonna explain it simpel.... most horror and bad movie buffs are metalheads in the first place, bad movies and metal goes hand in hand... its the way it is and always have been...

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 pm
The Irish Cougar

Mr. Death wrote:

i was waiting for this one... and i am gonna explain it simpel.... most horror and bad movie buffs are metalheads in the first place, bad movies and metal goes hand in hand... its the way it is and always have been...

So my little math problem is correct? crappy music for crappy movies.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:58 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

also Doc all the bands I suggested were rock, you could say RATM is rap but still pop, ew.

RATM is not pop but a genre in metal like clawfinger also is, its a kind of numetal... and you can post stoner rock since that also is a genre of metal...

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:00 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:

So my little math problem is correct? crappy music for crappy movies.

true true but i personally call it good music :D

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:01 pm
God Complexed Mod

Mr. Death wrote:

THat a load of crap, Your inly saying that to justify the reason to keep the Heavy Metal Section, because you love that crap you call music.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:05 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:

THat a load of crap, Your inly saying that to justify the reason to keep the Heavy Metal Section, because you love that crap you call music.

i guess its hard to understand since you was a teenager (or little as you once said) in the 90's.... but lets see what lux delux have to say about it.... he can put in as many music section he wants for me, i dont care but i hope he just keep the metal section and focus on bad movies, its that what this site is all about in the first place...

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:11 pm
God Complexed Mod

Mr. Death wrote:
d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:

i guess its hard to understand since you was a teenager (or little as you once said) in the 90's.... but lets see what lux delux have to say about it.... he can put in as many music section he wants for me, i dont care but i hope he just keep the metal section and focus on bad movies, its that what this site is all about in the first place...

Yeah why don't you go runnig to lux like a little kid running to his mother after he got hurt.
You remind me of another mod who like to get his ass taken by the admin, now what was his name again oh yeah it was stabinbac

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:16 pm
buttfuckbullfrog
buttfuckbullfrog

d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:
d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:

Yeah why don't you go runnig to lux like a little kid running to his mother after he got hurt.
You remind me of another mod who like to get his ass taken by the admin, now what was his name again oh yeah it was stabinbac

dude, what's your problem. first you call me idiot twice, well almost, once it was idoit. Must be something from the planet Ido.
Lux is the boss, d0c has no admin powers. What else is he going to say...

And no we dont kiss ass to Lux. I'll bet he has a nasty ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:20 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

as you said El Mariachi....i tryed my best.... i give up this one...

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:23 pm
God Complexed Mod

Mr. Death wrote:
d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:
d0c wrote:
Mr. Death wrote:

dude, what's your problem. first you call me idiot twice, well almost, once it was idoit. Must be something from the planet Ido.
Lux is the boss, d0c has no admin powers. What else is he going to say...

And no we dont kiss ass to Lux. I'll bet he has a nasty ass

That was just a little creepy, Well from the way your post are you do seem like a Idiot, and your also a douche bag, and a jack ass.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:24 pm
Her Bitchness
Her Bitchness

Ok, i believe this is starting to get out of hand.... let us stop the hating and start the loving...

Well, i do believe that 80's horror and heavy metal go hand by hand, although it is also true that not ALL bad movies have this music, is also a very distinctict (sp?) of this type of movies...

Its ok to suggest to open another music section, but if Lux feels like its no use, then there is always the Toilet section... where am getting to all this?, there is always another way to make thinks work if they dont neccessesary go your way.

yeah baby! yeah!

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:32 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

@Mr. Death, enough is enough... if you cant behave go play somewhere else!... post locked!

Last edited by Exterminat0r on Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:34 pm
God Complexed Mod

@Mr. Death, enough is enough... if you cant behave go play somewhere else!... post locked!

I don't want to play somewhere else right now,

Now for an Intellectual arguement.

First bt saying only heavymetal watch bad movies is dumb, first I guess the reason why most bad movies have heavy metal music is becuase their money budget isn't the most money so they probably pay upcoming band to make a song for them.

Second trying to make it seem that people on this forum only listen to metal is stupid, seeing as most people listen to a varied of music not just one time, maybe in public they won't admit it but they could lisen to the weird songs in private.

Third closing a topic to stop arguing to just plan wrong, something that lux doesn't really like along with deleting post.

Self Proclaim Jack Ass

Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:53 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

you dont understand the concept of what bad movies is and what metal music have to do with bad movies, end of story....

i have no intresst in arguing or discussing with people that insult me and others again and again. so thats why i locked this post... i guess gokado unlocked it..

i deleded your posts becouse it was way off topic, and it had nothing to with the competition at all.... its as simple as that...

now go spread your sourness elsewhere... we sure dont need it here.. as i said before enough is enough..

Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:20 pm
Her Bitchness
Her Bitchness

i did unlocked it, to see the racional explanation of what he was saying, not just insults, after that is done.... locked again....

yeah baby! yeah!

Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:26 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Location: Metalchussetts, The Altered State of Druggachussetts

I agree heavy metal is the best and most progressive form of music. You can see its influence growing many genres, including pussy-ass emo. Its Lux's call as to whether or not we add more sections. Maybe 'Other Music' to include whatever shit you guys listen to. I like RATM, I like Cannibal Corpse, I like Radiohead, I like King Crimson, I don't like Tool. So as you see there is diversity here. What this insult standoff is about, is beyond me. A PM to lux on this issue would have had a better effect I think.

If I had my way it would be 'Bad Music' section. Thats it. If we really had 'bad' music here, why would anyone want it?

:bla:

Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:52 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]