So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 pm

The SB ShitScale 

How long should you be able to vote on the shitscale?
Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:36 am
1 week 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
2 weeks 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
3 weeks 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
666 days 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1 month (31 days) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Never-ending Poll it just keeps going and going and going and going and going and .... 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 10

The SB ShitScale 
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Post The SB ShitScale
Hear hear, :blabla:

I would like to announce a new feature here on SBiG. :shit: You can rate a ShitBusters Movie on it's Shitscale. A poll will be added to the new movie release thread in the ShitBusters section and it would be much appreciated if y'all voted for it. :good: The voting lasts two weeks after the movie has been posted. The ranking is simple (what else would you expect from us? :lol:), 1 turd is the least shitty movie (...in fact it's a good movie) and 5 turds is a huge lump of horse shit!!! The KING of all stinkers. :gayflag:

Any suckgestions or comments are always welcome

:shit: :party: :yah:

Last edited by Pure on Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:06 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 am
Steven Seagal's apprentice
Steven Seagal's apprentice

Post Re: The SB ShitScale
Pure wrote:

Any suckgestions or comments are always welcome

I'd like to suckgest that some people make some comments. :stupid:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:16 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Location: Metalchussetts, The Altered State of Druggachussetts

I love this idea! Feckin great!

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:33 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Wait, are we voting for the movie itself or for the rip quality? I guess that it's the movie, but if that's a case - why only ShitBusters and not the other shit that's not busted?

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:19 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Good point. But shouldn't it be tried at first? Before we 'implemend' it @ the whole site?
IMO the rating is purely based on the movie and not the quality of the rip.

:good:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:46 pm
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Good point. But shouldn't it be tried at first? Before we 'implemend' it @ the whole site?

Oh, yeah! QC! :bang:

Pure wrote:
IMO the rating is purely based on the movie and not the quality of the rip.

Nice :cum: 'Cause I don't give a fuck about quality in most cases :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:55 pm
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

maybe have a voting poll system scale people can vote anonomuslyishable
next to the movie threadz

Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:45 pm
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

i see you've already done that
i'm a bit slow :crzy:

good job!!! :cheer:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

Post i like the new poll
i must say i like the new poll in the shitbuster section, it makes thing a bit more intressting.... i guess that was all i had on my mind... bye

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:29 pm
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:31 pm
Talented Buttwaxer
Talented Buttwaxer

The voting lasts one week after the movie has been posted.

IMO that's not enough. Sometimes it may well take a week or more to complete the movie on eMule.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:02 pm
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Yes, but I doubt anyone will wait for a movie to complete and watch it in order to vote ;)

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:05 pm
Talented Buttwaxer
Talented Buttwaxer

Yes, but I doubt anyone will wait for a movie to complete and watch it in order to vote ;)

I might. :)

Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:54 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

What kinda timelimit were you thinking about then?

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:04 pm
Talented Buttwaxer
Talented Buttwaxer

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:28 am
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris

Hey, I agree :party: :party: :party: :agree: :ohja: :gayflag:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:29 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Well two weeks ain't a problem to me. :ele:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Two weeks is good. This gives frequent visitors a chance to cast their vote. Though I wouldn't have a problem with a neverending poll. Uh huh huh.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:32 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

I tink we need a poll to check how long we should put up the poll :roll: :wha: :cheer:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:43 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

:tits:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:33 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Ok added a poll here, vote in this poll for 2 days, then we see what people want!

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:36 am
Poo Slut
Poo Slut

"... you're selling what now?????? " :euuuh:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:10 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Drugs and mailorder brides. but thats not in this thread. so vote.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:12 am
Talented Buttwaxer
Talented Buttwaxer

I tink we need a poll to check how long we should put up the poll :roll: :wha: :cheer:

grInd wrote:
How long should we run that one?

:tits:

:cracked: :cheer:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 pm
buttfuckbullfrog
buttfuckbullfrog

I voted 2 weeks, because after that time no one will remember the shit they watched :D

Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

I voted 2 weeks, because after that time no one will remember the shit they watched :D

agree, only i voted for one week, cause after that time no one will remember the shit they watched :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:11 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

yeah two weeks would be enough IMO. Come on people vote damnit :cheer:

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Anal Muffin
Anal Muffin

I like to keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going
.........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

and going...

Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

So you would like to volunteer to update all our releases with the 'current' amount of Turds that it got!?!?
:lol: If that's so neverending it will be

Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:42 pm