So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm

I Got GAS. whO w@nts some? 
Brown ToiletPaper
Brown ToiletPaper

Post I Got GAS. whO w@nts some?
Alright, as common to any public toilet in this free world, we drop by and often leave more than we would have liked before entering the place...
I'll keep on peeing around with you guys and i'll try never to forget and pass some gas, because yup guys i got gas, and you deserve the best treat (or trick) because you're not like the other people, here in the lunatic house.
And i know you all need some too...

x) ps: blame it on Pure! x)

Beside that, felt like an urge to run to the john so here you go, stinky and straight as it came out: :pooper:

Mauser FK - The Movie

V?gelspin Records (ND) / Katakomb (FR) 1994. Vinyl Rip.

01. We're right
02. And how wrong I was
03. One million mutinies
04. Percepci?n
05. NDs Ong
06. Hardcore d?accord
07. Obey the jungen von St. Pauli
08. Hunger, history and tv dinners
09. Hard rockin? steel
10. Dislocated
11. Hectic

ImageImage

Yet another great band from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) that was directly influenced by Victims Family (like Jam Jar or BEP) and that released this one and only album, a jewel in Jazzcore to make it simple.
They played around Europe in the 1993-96 years, even had tour dates in France with Victims Family and one can feel other slight touches in the likes of NoMeansNo or Rhythm Pigs and more when listening to their wicked tunes.
We're talking Hit-Tunes here, of course.

Line-up:
Vocals: Hank. Bass-vocals: Dick. Guitar: Joeri. Drums: Marcel (aka Marzel ex-BGK, Nitwitz and now playing in Norton)

Quote:
Extract from an interview of Larry Boothroyd (VF's bass genius) by Fish:

..." We?re just part of a long line of bands and composers experimenting with genre-bending, and messing around with time signatures and stuff.
I guess not many were doing it at punk shows, but of course there was The Minutemen way before us.
Nobody ever refers to The Minutemen as Jazzcore, but all the elements were there. We didn?t sound like them, nor did the bands that we inspired sound like us.
None of the bands that were considered Jazzcore really sounded alike. It was more of a philosophical connection amongst the bands, and we didn?t even necessarily share a philosophy!
So it?s difficult to attribute a line of influence when it?s not so much a sound, but an approach. Sometimes people will tell us that we heavily influenced them, and the music that they make is so complicated and cold and precise that it hurts to listen to, and that wasn?t what we were about at all, although I can see how it might be interpreted that way. There were a number of bands in The Netherlands directly inspired by us, like Jam Jar, BEP and Mauser FK, and I?d like to think that we inspirational to the likes of Schlong, Plaid Retina and My Name, but they were equally inspiring to us."

ImageImage

I guess you'll check VF's myspace page if not already, anyway enjoy this fabulous piece of noise, hard to find (man i think i ordered the last one they had for 7,50? at PANX distro (Toulouse, FR), it's sold-out now!) masterpiece...
Extracted from vinyl with love straight to WAV, processed using EAC, then 224~320kbps VBR Mp3 encoded with DB Music Converter, alright. Scans included, 38 minutes of mind swing guaranteed.

Mauser.FK.The.Movie(1994.Lp.ND.VBR)by.stogref.rar [83.02 Mb]

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:40 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Post Re: I Got GAS. whO w@nts some?
:lol: :cheer:

Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Brown ToiletPaper
Brown ToiletPaper

Thinking of it (shit happens), since i'm posting my rips at my blog, why not you guys simply pull the flush by clicking my sig and see what's served in my 'plats de resistance"?! :clown:

--> Surf Punks 'I Got Gas' video clip!

Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

I'll have a look, *bookmarked*

(no reg button? I see just a login, is that right?)

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 am
Brown ToiletPaper
Brown ToiletPaper

it's a Doodlekit users login thingy, just use 'subscribe' button to follow the blog with google, yahoo, Netvivbes or else identity... :gif:

Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

:good:

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm