So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm

funny thing about "film lovers" and "horror fans" 
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

Post funny thing about "film lovers" and "horror fans"
what amuse me is that "horror fans" start bitching about movie they saw, and complain about lot of things and other bullshits.

They complain how the characters are stupid enough not to call a police when they see something strange (like serial killer killing girls or something). Just think about it, will there be a movie if main character calls the cops? Would there be TCM or similar? :lol:

But what would happen if character DID call a police? Soon, place would be crawling with cops and they will complain "OMG WTF I RENTED (ghhmmm, downloaded you moron!) THIS HORROR MOVIE AND ITS ACTUALLY COP MOVIE! OMG ITS DUMB GAY BWUA CUZ IT SUCKS! AVOID THIS MOVIE ITS COP MOVIE NOT A HORROR MOVIE WATCH SCREAM INSTEAD! OMG UR n00B WTF BAN BAN BAN!" :lol:

it just happen to be on my mind, since I am drunk (well half drunk to be precise) and I read some comments on IMDB, which always amaze me :bang: :lol:

I checked the board for the Amusement, new slasher flick, and one of the comments totally crack me up. Guy gives his own opinion on the movie he obviously didn't get or didn't see (yeah, they do that)... Now... he said that movie sucked "CUZ THERE ARE FIVE KILLAS IN D MOVIE AND MAKES NO SENSE"

Dude, wtf, it was the same guy doing killing in the movie, you just didn't get it. :bla: :lol: and yeah it fallows the comment\thread "IT WORST MOVIE EVA!" and this kind of a thread\comment on IMDB happens to be on EVERY MOVIE, even Godfather, Dark Knight, CLOCKWORK ORANGE and others... :bla: :lol:

Amusement is not a good movie, but it's not a bad movie either. and if they think it's the WORST MOVIE EVA and claim themselves "movie\horror\whatever fans", they apparently haven't seen Troll 2 (amazing movie, don't you think!) , Manos, Space Trolls and XXXorcist. :lol:

ok, I am drunk... I just want few laughs and ... can anyone fuck understand what I've just said and give some funny shit comment on this? btw, I am seeing triple... :ele: oh and there's an pink elephant too

Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

You?re a horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuses you of worshiping Satan.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 am
Wham! Lover
Wham! Lover

Post Re: funny thing about "film lovers" and "horror fans"
Go to bed :cracked:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

:ere: troll 2 :ere:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:05 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

:lol:
the IMDB boards are the concentrated shitstorm of the internet. :rain:

speaking of troll2, about 95% of the WORST MOVIE EVA threads are trolls (kids making threads just to get a rise out of people by making them mad on the internet). :jason: :poop:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

nice rand Venom :haha:

what's wrong on IMDB are the million of peeps throwing around with the perfect score 10 (mostly kiddies i guess) or 1's for that matter.
movies should be rated after a month or 3 when you had time to think about it, not right after it comes out when still on a "high" and walking out of the theater with a hardon.

see it as that hot and cool girl you fucked last night when you were totally wasted.
the girl isn't so hot and cool anymore when you open your eyes the next morning and you scream WTF!? :eek: while getting away from her face as fast as you can. :)

Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

enterlexx wrote:
see it as that hot and cool girl you fucked last night when you were totally wasted.
the girl isn't so hot and cool anymore when you open your eyes the next morning and you scream WTF!? :eek: while getting away from her face as fast as you can. :)

That never happens :lol:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am
Goat in a Gorilla Suit
Goat in a Gorilla Suit

enterlexx wrote:
nice rand Venom :haha:

yeah I know what you say, it's ... shitty experience. Luckily I am with my girlfriend for ages now and I don't have that kind of a problem. Amazing girl she is. :!

ps. I agree about IMDB, I never watch ratings on it cuz of that reason, I just check out director\actors and plot. I prefer to watch movies at random, you never know what gem you can find (like Komodo vs Cobra ... and Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus :bow: )

You?re a horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuses you of worshiping Satan.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 pm