So Bad It's Good
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

Some movie questions 
Living in Nilbog

Post Some movie questions
I've got some movie questions considering genre and extremity. I need to know these for planning a movienight.

Which movie is the most extreme: Zombie Holocaust or The Beyond? (By extreme I mean, does it have lots of torture, nakedness, gore, etc.)

Which movie is better: The Amityville Horror or Two Evil Eyes? (By better I mean really better, not bad better)

Are Rosemary's Baby and The Changeling too much alike, or is it OK to show these movies one after the other?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:19 am
Batshit Crazy
Batshit Crazy

Post Re: Some movie questions
Slayer wrote:
I've got some movie questions considering genre and extremity. I need to know these for planning a movienight.

Which movie is the most extreme: Zombie Holocaust or The Beyond? (By extreme I mean, does it have lots of torture, nakedness, gore, etc.)

Which movie is better: The Amityville Horror or Two Evil Eyes? (By better I mean really better, not bad better)

Are Rosemary's Baby and The Changeling too much alike, or is it OK to show these movies one after the other?

allow me to give you my opinion

as gore goes, go fulci all the way, so the answer is the beyond although zombie holocaust is more campy.

The amityville horror is a solid horror movie and it's better then two evil eyes. two evil eyes is actually two short movies into one like creepshow, and amityville it's a single story about a haunting house, very entertaining in my view. Another movie to see in the line of amityville is the evil very good stuff too

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077524/

Rosemary's Baby and the changeling are two different movies. The first it's about satanists, i myself i'm not a fan of Polanski and i found that movie quite dull. The changeling it's a good movie. It's a ghost story, but it can be at times a little boring so be warned.

hope this helps you a little ;)

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 am
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Post Re: Some movie questions
yeah, Rosemary's Baby and The Changeling I don't think are very similar if i remember correctly

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:55 am