Black Dynamite (2009)

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190536/
Official Website: http://www.blackdynamitemovie.com/
Director: Scott Sanders
Release Date: 18 January 2009
Genre: Comedy | Action | Crime

Cast: Michael Jai White | Arsenio Hall | Kevin Chapman

Tagline:
He's super bad. He's outta sight. He's...

Plot Summary:
This is the story of 1970s African-American action legend Black Dynamite. The Man killed his brother, pumped heroin into local orphanages, and flooded the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor. Black Dynamite was the one hero willing to fight The Man all the way from the blood-soaked city streets to the hallowed halls of the Honky House..

Black Dynamite is an homage to the Blaxploitation action films of the 1970s.
It's filled with cliches, original gags and nods to the seventies grindhouse movies. It looks authentic, the characters are spot on and you get some amazing and hilarious action.
Not gonna spoil all the fun, so here's a quick run through of the movie and the plot.

"Dynamite! Dynamite!"

Black Dynamite, a Vietnam veteran and former CIA operative, gets into action after his younger brother Jimmy gets murdered while working undercover for tha man. Being a snitch is never good.

Quote:
O'Leary: We heard about your brother's death and we don't want you running around turning the streets into rivers of blood.
Black Dynamite: Then tell me who did it and I'll just leave a puddle.

His former CIA boss reinstated him back into the agency, because they don't want him seeking revenge on his own.

So he gets his license to kill back. Now he can kick The Man's ass and deal with Jive Turkeys.

While trying to work out Jimmy's murder he finds out he was actually working for the CIA.

"Dynamite! Dynamite!"

He teams up with a Black militant group and a sister that works for a local orphanage that been turned into a dope den. The kids there are all hooked on crack and its flooding the streets. What else to do then declare war on the local drug dealers!

ImageImage

They succesfully clean up the streets, but after they discover the governments involvment in the drug ring, he steals the ledger from a corrupt Congressman leading him to a warehouse where they try to capture a big shipment. They don't find any drugs there only the Anaconda Malt Liquor. But while interrogating a thug in the warehouse they learn about a top secret operation called 'Code Kansas'.

In a diner they decipher the code and discover a sinister government plot to shrink all the black people's dicks by mixing an ingredient within the Anaconda malt liquor. Apparently a black man with a small dick is better off dead, so Black Dynamite shoots the poor sucker.

ImageImage

Back at the warehouse Black Dynamite finds O'Leary is part of the evil plan so he kills him after he acquired his next lead. It leads them to a secret base on Kung Fu Island where the evil Dr. Wu is conducting experiments in male enhancement and the reversal.

ImageImage

A big Kung Fu fight followes, he loses a bunch of his comrades, but eventually defeates Dr. Wu in battle and discovers the true mastermind of the entire operation.

ImageImage

"Dynamite! Dynamite!"

He fights his way through armed thugs and Kung Fu basterds that eventually leads him to the White House where he has his final showdown with nobody less then Tricky Dick Nixon and his badass nunchaku's after he offcourse first dealt with a bunch of Secret Service members.

ImageImage

Final Thoughts:
Black Dynamite is a great blaxploitation parody. The look and feel really make you feel you're back in the seventies. He fights his way through bundles of thugs using his unique own Kung Fu style and a well placed bullet. Between all the fighting he still is able to make sweet love to a lot of white and black mama's. They simply can't resist his smile (or the lack of it).

Final lesson: Black Dynamite can dodge bullets, kick your ass with or without nunchaku's and still have time to make sweet love to all the sisters.

Final Rating: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

Quote:
Black Dynamite: Listen sucka, I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damn army put together

Quote:
Black Dynamite: Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only matched by your zest of kung-fu treachery.

Quote:
Black Dynamite: First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp slapped you into that china cabinet.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wqmnJrOFM

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm
Sir SlapMePlease

Post Re: Black Dynamite (2009)
:ere:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 pm
Sir SlapMePlease

The battle with Nixon was epic. :lol:

DYNOMITE... DYNOMITE

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

I thought the whole movie was epic, especially the first and last half hour we're great IMO.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Choo Choo
Choo Choo

cool layout by the way.

gives you oooooo :ere:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:53 pm
SLightly Deformed
SLightly Deformed

Quote:
Black Chick #2: Black Dynamite, that was the best loving I ever had.
White Chick #2: Me too.
Asian Chick: That goes triple for me.
Black Dynamite: Shh. Mama, you're gonna wake up the rest of the bitches.
[Two more women are sleeping on the same bed]

:cracked: :cracked:

The sets, dialog, slapstick, action, score, characters, acting, wardrobe, directing, cinematography.Everything is outstanding. :pooper: :pooper:

:ere:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

:lol:

Quote:
Mo; So how you do on that little midget girl you sent out?
Chocolate Giddy-Up: She keep coming up short!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 pm
Sabrina the Witch
Sabrina the Witch

Quote:
I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I CAME IN THE ROOM!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:56 pm