Post Without Warning (1980)
Without Warning (1980)

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081764/
Director: Greydon Clark
Release Date: 26 November 1980 (France)
Genre: Sci-Fi | Horror

Cast: Jack Palance | Martin Landau | Tarah Nutter

Tagline(s):
The Alien Terror Is Here On Earth. | It Preys On Human Fear. It Feeds On Human Flesh. | Earth Is The Hunting Ground. Man Is The Endangered Species.

Plot Summary:
An alien creature stalks human prey.

IT PREYS ON HUMAN FEAR!
IT FEEDS ON HUMAN FLESH!

This Tagline is only half true.

If it preys on human fear, it'd have to do something besides toss these discs that look like something my cat coughed up after a 4 hour nut licking marathon and snorting a tub of Play Doh.

If one of those things got thrown onto my side, my first reaction would be of slight annoyance followed by rage when it starts oozing all over my cloths.

However, the second part of that tagline is dead on accurate!
This alien DOES feed on human flesh.

The little discs that he throws on people serve two purposes.
The first is to kill the target by amplifying the fact they are in a terrible 80's B movie and should just stop trying to act (resulting in movie death).
Second, these things prep the human for dinner by oozing mustard and ketchup all over the victim. Aliens can't eat flesh without some tasty condiments.

I'll illustrate by showing you the first death in the movie.

This hunter takes his emo faggot son along on a hunting vacation in hopes he'll trip and fall into some testosterone and grow a pair.

But when he sees his son practicing wrist cutting and writing poetry by the water, he losses all hope.

And Before he can take aim and kill his fem-son he gets attacked by the condiment discs!

As he slowly dies by realizing his son dresses and acts like a faggot because he was raised in the 80s, the disc injects tasty ketchup and mustard so he can promptly be eaten by our alien hunter.

(don't be fooled by that mustache, it's probably fake)

The son, screaming at the possibly that his perfectly permed hair might get messed up, is the next victim as the creatures make him realize that the movie he is in needs a badass, not a limpdick.

That was just a quick summary of the "enemy" in the movie

And in any movie that has an enemy, there needs to be a hero!

The movie makes you think these 4 kids are going to be the heros of the movie.

The first thing they do is go to the lake, and of course like every movie, anyone that has sex instantly dies.

Once the couple goes off to make babies, they get condimented off screen.

That just leaves the estrogen oozing guy on the right, and the sexually frustrated date on the left.

Fortunately though,
The badass position does get filled

This guy has the look of a man that just dominated and repopulated everything in the amazon rain forest.
He, unlike everyone else in the movie, hunts. And on his hunting list... is a mustard loving alien.

Look at these bottoms...

seriously, if it was left up to the daisy dukes sporting dick magnet on the left, the alien would conquer the earth in just a few hours.

Luckily for us, the old man makes this movie watchable. Every scene he's in, asses are getting kicked and women are getting boned.

If the alien had just tried to go after him from the beginning, we would have a cross between the movie predator and some short film where everything blows up and dies.

Quote:
Fred 'Sarge' Dobbs: No Chance... No Help... No Escape!

Quote:
Joe Taylor: 'Sarge' said that Alien was here for an invasion... that Alien came here only for sport to get him some trophies and we are the prized game.

Quote:
The Father: Hubba,hubba boy let's get with it!... I'm not going to tell you again now get out here!

Embedding has been disabled, cause of security issues. Good luck with clicking on me!

Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 am
Veggie Fridge
Veggie Fridge

Post Re: Without Warning (1980)
:cracked: :cheer:

Edit:
Added basic layout elements ;) :cheer:

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 am
Official ShitLover
Official ShitLover

Post Re: Without Warning (1980)
Great! :cheer: :cheer: :lol: